Okay, so this recipe has a really long name but is not nearly as complicated as it sounds to make. It’s packed with delicious flavors. Perfect for a side dish in your summer meal prep menu. Or take it along to your next barbecue. I paired it with my Smoky Maple BBQ Salmon but it will also work alongside chicken. This dairy free, gluten free salad is a great summer dish!
Become a subscriber to receive free printables! Create your own food journal.
Mexican Street Corn Sweet Potato Salad
- 1 lb Sweet Potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 large clove Garlic unpeeled
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Bell Pepper diced
- 3 Green Onions sliced
- 1 15oz Bag Frozen Corn
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Raddish for garnish thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven for 425 degrees.
- On lined baking sheet, toss the sweet potatoes and clove of garlic with the avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes and garlic until soft, about twenty minutes.
- Prepare the corn according to package instructions. Heat a dry, nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add the corn and toast.
- In a large bowl, add the toasted corn, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, and green onions.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the mayonnaise, roast garlic clove, and lime juice until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the potato mixture and stir to combine. Garnish with additional green onions and raddish slices.
Find the Ingredients
This page contains affiliate links. This means for any purchase made, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Pair it with:
New subscribers get access to free food journal printables. Sign up today!